Parking and Shuttles
There are several places to Park for the Wyandotte Street Art Fair:
- Roosevelt High School, 540 Eureka Road at Fifth Street.
- Chase Bank, Eureka Road at Third Street, from 9 a, to 10 pm daily. Proceeds from this lot benefit the Wyandotte Goodfellows ‘No child without a Christmas’ program.
- Corner of Oak and First streets, from 9 am to 10 pm daily. Proceeds from this lot benefit the Roosevelt High School Music Department.
- Biddle Avenue between Pine and Plum streets, from 9 am to 10 pm daily. Proceeds from this area benefit the Wyandotte Boat Club Youth Rowing Downriver Program.
- First Street, in the area of Superior and Chestnut streets, from 9 am to 10 pm daily. Proceeds benefit St. Vincent Pallotti Parish.
Courtesy Shuttles will run during the following days and times:
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday – 10 am to 9 pm
Shuttles will run from Roosevelt High School to the Street Art Fair at the intersection of Eureka and Biddle Avenue.